Hello hello! Your girl is up with another post with huge empties. These are not collected overnight. I have already stated in Decluttering Part 1 post that I am trying my level best to finish up pending reviews and get rid of empties. For some reason, I do not let go products and boxes even if they are finished till I finish posting reviews 🙄🥺. Majority products are from Juicy Chemistry – do not fotget applying discount code PEPILIO. Okay, no more blabbering let’s get into empties. I have reviewed almost everything on this blog or my insta account. If not, reviews are coming your way! I have thrown some products and I totally forgot to keep them for empties post 🙈.
Face Mists / Toners
- Juicy Chemistry Bulgarian Rose Water Toning Mist – Love it
- Hues Beauty Peppermint and Orange Hydrosols – Love them – Code PEPILIO for some discount.
- Zofla Aromatic Waters – Love them
- Natural Beauty Rose Water – Love it
- Blend It Raw Hibiscus & Lemongrass hydrosols – Love hibiscus one a lot
- Juicy Chemistry Eye Mist – Love it
- Juicy Chemistry Tamanu Under Eye Oil – Love it
- Juicy Chemistry Coffee Rose Eye Cream – Love it
- Miva bar soap and whipped soap – liked whipped soap, bar soap was okayish
- Juicy Chemistry Tuscany Lemon, Green Apple & Jasmine Organic Body Wash – Love it
- Juicy Chemistry Jasmine, Lemon & Tea Organic Body Butter – Love it
- The Body Shop Red Musk Body Mist Review – Love it
- Also finished whipped soaps and scrub from Kaura. Cancelled this brand forever as I had bad experience. I got less quantity and no justification, no refund, no replacement. Scrub expired before the expiry date.
- Amla Hydrosol and ACV from Blend It Raw box – Love both
- Puremie Rose Gel – Love it
- Myoho – Pure By Priyanka Aloe Vera Scrub – Love as body scrub, bit harsh for my facial skin
- Letting go some empty boxes of to make some space 😆
Discount code PEPILIO10 on entire range of Pure by Priyanka!
That’s all for now folks. I will be up with next empties post really soon. I clicked this picture long back and have at least 5-6 empties after it. Also, I made an excel of pending reviews and I have to finish all of them in 2020 itself. Wish me luck please 🥺.
Do you like this format of empties? Let me know in comments below.