Hey guys, I am up with the much delayed post today. Okay, you guys know that I am trying my level best to finish up the pending reviews and declutter things. Everything you see here is collected long back. Let’s get into the empties now. I have reviewed most of the things, if not reviews are coming your way really soon.
Finished many empties lately.
Natural Vibes Shower Gel & Body Lotion – Code PEPILIO on Sublime.
Love these body care goodies, both smell amazing and do the job right.
Dot & Key Samples that I received with order during offer peried. Discount code PEPILIO on Vanity Wagon for 20% off on many cruelty free brands.
- Lavender Hand Cream: Sanitizer + Moisturizer – Very light weight hand cream/sanitizer. It is a non drying sanitizer I would say.
- Melt-away Makeup Remover Balm – Leaves a sticky layer behind, Don’t like it.
- Moisture Infuion Water Sleeping Mask – Such a beautiful gel cream. I love this and will definitely get full sized jar.
- Transparent Sunscreen Spray – leaves sticky residue, great for dry skin. I don’t like this.
The Basic Organics Samples
- Saffron Gel – caused breakouts – I think something is not suiting me, a great gel otherwise
- Saffron Toner – nice toner, smells so good
- Brightning Mask – beautiful mask
- Neem Moringa Cleanser – Very finely milled nice powder cleanser.
- Sandalwood Body Butter – Smells divine and feels very light yet nourishing,
Piroda Organics Rose Body Lotion – Very light and nourishing one – smells like a rose garden.
Hair Care & Body Care
- Herb Island Forest Berries Shampoo & Conditioner – amazing, reviewed yesterday.
- Vilvah Nourishing Hair Mask (Pre shampoo treatment) – love it
- Juicy Chemistry Neroli, Rosehip & Tamanu Body Butter – love it. Discount code PEPILIO with Juicy Chemistry
- Ocean in a drop body butter – amazing
- Pure by Priyanka Honey Vanilla Body Scrub – amazing
- Kaura bath with rainbow – Cancelled this brand, this one expired before time
Eye Care & Lip Care
Lip balms by JC – love love love blood orange one
Nature Bathing Eye serum – love it
3 cleansers by Greenie mill – calendula one suited me the rest were a bit harsh for me
Skincarevilla Ubtan – love it
Serums – Toners – Moisturizers – Face Oils
- Pixi Rose & Glow tonics – LOVE LOVE LOVE – already have a backup of glow tonic
- Zofla vetiver water – LOVE LOVE LOVE
- Kama Ayurveda mogra water – amazing
- Dot & Key HA and vit c serums – love them
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid – used mainly on body, it’s good
- Suganda Antioxidant serum – throwing full bottle, oxidized before time
- Earth Rhythm Propolis Sleeping Mask – amazing
- Greenie Mill moisturizer – I guess I only like their range for sensitive skin, majority products didn’t suit me or they were harsh for me
- Yami Herbals & Glam Aroma face oils – love these
It is really difficult for me to throw away boxes but I cannot keep them with myself and let them occupy the space for nothing. I am finally letting the empty boxes go of the products that I have reviewed/clicked pics. That’s all guys. I will have one more decluttering post by end of the year. Also, sorry but no sorry for bad pics. Pushed myself hard to finish this task and the sunlight was gone.
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! I have discount codes for you to save some bucks while shopping!
Grab discounts on Juicy Chemistry, Pure By Priyanka, Earth Rhythm, Tribe Concepts, Shesha Beauty, Zofla, Vanity Wagon & Sublime Life – catoring majority of creulty free brands under one roof, Yesstyle – grab all k beauty/US beauty stuff. It would mean a world to me if you use my codes.
I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below. Feel free to shoot me an email here – firstname.lastname@example.org, I will reply for sure!