Guys, very sorry for delaying this post by a month. But as promised I am sharing it and will continue doing it. As a bonus, I will be posting mailbox for September too right after this post!
I was running out of some products plus there were good deals on certain things so I bought lot of products this month. Happy Mailbox August 2019 includes 21 products including cleansers, toners, haircare, body lotion, sunscreen, eye care, mists, face mask and much more! Let’s see what I received.
Plum Green Tea Day Light Sunscreen Gel SPF35 PA+++
Since it was monsoons and I dint want to use up my Klairs sunscreen (even though I have a backup – I love it so so much that I am saving it like anything) I purchased this. I have reviewed this sunscreen here. Please read if you haven’t and come back!
Body Cupid Coconut Milk Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion
I wanted a very light yet nourishing body lotion. Grabbed this as it was on great discount but I don’t like its weird packaging. Lotion doesn’t come out easily phew. I shall pick something from home grown brand once I finish this.
Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++
I saw a campaign where a trial version i.e. 25ml tube was available at just 50 bucks. What a chance to try out the product. 25ml is a huge amount for trial. I am using this from more than a week and quite liking it. Shall post review by this month. I am looking for offer to grab full size. Yes guys, I am saving my unopened Klairs sunscreen.
Greenie Mill Haul
Greenie Mill had great sale and I was running out of night cream so I grabbed 2 moisturizers and a face mask. I grabbed:
- Sea buckthorn helichrysum and manuka moisturizer
- Sea buckthorn green tea and tulsi gel moisturizer
- Green tea and hibiscus face mask – disappointment – this is not for my sensitive skin
Haven’t used the other products enough to state opinions.
Soapstories India Soaps
Guys, Madhu is such an amazing artist I met on insta. She makes drool worthy soaps. I grabbed 2 and she sent me 2 samples and 3 beautiful wee heart soaps which I want to save forever. I am loving her soaps so so much. Using the second sample currently. I will post the combined review on blog but it will take time because cold process soaps last longer.
Cult Beauty Haul
Oh the most favourite parcel! Cult beauty runs free international shipping every 2-3 months. I had 5 euro coupon this time so no reason to miss the opportunity! I grabbed:
- The Ordinary Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3% – ferulic acid when used with vitamin c, benefits a lot to skin for anti aging. I bought this to mix with vitamin c serum but I am running out of the serum. Have ordered from international site – should reach by end of October I guess. I had high hopes from TO l ascorbic acid but unfortunately it dint suit my skin. Thankfully, someone picked up from my blog sale.
- Pixi Rose Tonic – had been eyeing this from the longest time. Oh my my what a toner! Haven’t used much but this is going to be forever in my stash. Ultra cooling, I feel it is made just for me!
Juicy Chemistry Haul
JC had discount and I had been waiting crazily for it to pick up eye care. I grabbed complete eye care set and a lip balm. Do you know I have a coupon through which you can avail flat 15% discount on entire range of JC?
Use code PEPILIO to avail flat 15% discount!
- 100% Organic Damask Rose, Sweet Orange & Chamomile Eye Mist
- 100% Organic Prickly Pear , Chia & Tamanu Eye Rollon
- Damask Rose & Coffee Organic Eye Cream
- Blood Orange & Rosehip Organic Lip Balm
Our whol family facing extreme hairfall so picked some haircare. The owner suggested just 2 things and not tried to sell everything. I love this gesture. Picked hair mask and oil.
Skincare Villa Cleansers
I wanted to try out these cleansers from the longest time. The DIY recipe that Sonali – skincarevilla shared on her post saved my skin. So, I finally purchased 2 cleansers – she suggested some for my skin type. I picked green tea mint – her bestseller and lavender. Guess what – Sonali was very excited with launching new cute glass jars. She sent me all cleansers in glass jars and full size aloe cleanser along with a cute wee spoon as freebies. How generous she is! I love all her cleansers.
Giveaway Gifts by Puremie Skincare
I won a charcoal tooth powder upon guessing right product but Priya – founder is so generous – she sent me full size lemongrass hydrosol along in glass packaging. Totally love her line.
That’s all folks. This was a huge mailbox. Keep watching the next post for more such interesting products!
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by and reading this post! I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below. Got any suggestions or requests for reviews or any skin concerns or just chit-chat or anything, we are just an email away to discuss!!! Feel free to shoot me an email here – email@example.com, I will reply for sure pinky promise! I would love to connect with you!