As the half year is already passed, I am super happy to see my stash getting decluttered. I focused using up samples for face last month. As my day and night moisturizers were about to finish, I decided to use up the samples before opening any new cream. And that way I emptied more than what I had planned.
I am focusing on body care products this month. As the weather is changing, I am giving a break to face products. There will be changes in my cleansing and moisturizing routine anyway so it is not a complete break. I do have samples of serums, toners and moisturizers but I will use them later on.
Before I showcase products planned for July, I would like to show my progress below. Yes, your girl finished up EVERYTHING planned.
I could finish up all these because all the full size products were half or even more empty. That made me easy to finish. I picked two more samples and used up them. I have posted mini reviews here.
Coming to planning for July, I have planned two full size product this month. As stated earlier, I am focusing on body care products this time.
I have been hoarding sample/mini sized perfumes from quiet a long time so, I decided to include 4 perfumes this month in project pan. I love fragrances and all the selected fragrances are my favourites. To be honest, I don’t want them to get over ever but we have to accept that everything has expiry date in life. I am picking up my most favourite fragrances first because I want them flowing.
Project Pan July 2019
Here is my list of products that I am aiming to finish by July 2019.
Full size products
- Avene Very High Protection Cream SPF50+ – 50% left, will be using as body sunscreen
- Juicy Chemistry Rose, saffron and french pink clay face and body polish – half finished, not into too much of physical exfoliants for face after using chemical exfoliants
- The Body Shop Strawberry body yogurt
- Klairs Supple preparation all over body lotion
- Mamaearth Baby lotion
- Mamaearth Mineral sunscreen for babies
- Oriflame More by Demi Moore
- Oriflame Dancing Lady
- Annmarie Gianni Essential Oil blends – love and passion