Hello everyone, I am going to talk about a concept called “Project Pan” which is raved recently in skincare/makeup community. A lot of bloggers and youtubers are joining in this project. I got inspired by Archana from ibeautyspy to go on this project.
What is Project Pan?
Panning means to hit the pan of your makeup/skincare product or use it up entirely. In other words, you see bottom of the container. The purpose behind is to stick to a particular product till it is entirely used or to use it for a certain amount of time religiously to see its efficacy.
There is a variety of project pan including themes, emptying a particular product for number of times, using up certain products that sum up to some amount in decided period and so on.
My Project Pan
I am following very basic and simple Project Pan. For now, I am dividing it into 2 categories:
1. Full Sized Products
I am categorizing this way because the full sized products are either about to expire or I don’t like them so they are sitting on my shelf and occupying the space, targeting to use them.
I have got a bunch of the samples and I am not using them up. I haven’t used a single sample since I received. It is high time now, I need to keep some for travel purpose, give some to my friends/relatives and use up the rest – wouldn’t like to waste these premium samples. Have a look at below picture. I can open a sample shop!!!
So far, I am doing well with the rest of the skincare routine but I have to sort out something the sunscreens that I don’t like, shampoo bar and samples, adding other products in list to finish up by end of month because those will expire soon. Following is the list of products I am aiming to finish by June 2019. Not sure how much I will be able to achieve but I am putting constant efforts to finish.
Full size products
- Juicy Chemistry aloe water – half empty
- Juicy Chemistry argan & mango butter hair masque – half empty
- Juicy Chemistry fenugreek and yogurt shampoo bar
- Plum chamomile and white tea sheer matte day cream SPF50 – 25-30% is left – will be using it as body sunscreen
- Annmarie Gianni purifying mud mask – 1/4th left, targeting to finish by August, I use it once or twice a week only. Dime sized amount is enough to cover my t-zone.
- The body shop drops of youth crème
- I’m from vitamin tree water gel – I have used this before, love it, perfect for this season
- Klairs airy UV essence SPF50 PA++++ – love it, check out my review
- Klairs Midday blue sun lotion SPF40 PA++
- Kama Ayurveda Ubtan
I hope you like this concept. Isn’t it a great idea to use up existing products before investing into new ones? Let me know what you think!
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by and reading this post! I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below. Got any suggestions or requests for reviews or any skin concerns or just chit-chat or anything, we are just an email away to discuss!!! Feel free to shoot me an email here – email@example.com, I will reply for sure pinky promise! I would love to connect with you!