Hello all. I hope you all are doing well and safely quarantined. I am up with review of SoulTree Everyday Essentials Travel Kit that I picked up in Diwali sale solely to test out the products. Let’s see if this kit is worth or not.
SoulTree is the only Indian brand certified by the European Certification Agency BDIH of Germany. They make potent products in small batches and have a wide range of skincare and organic makeup as well. This brand believes in ZERO WASTE plastic free packaging. They don’t use bubble wraps but use recycled paper mesh which is a great step towards sustainability. The body of lip balm in this kit is made from cardboard and not plastic!
Contents of the SoulTree Everyday Essentials Travel Kit
This kit contains 5 minis and a puch along!
1) Indian Rose Face Wash with Turmeric & Honey (30ml) – This moisturising face wash is prepared with fresh potent extracts from Indian Rose and Turmeric. Infused with Aloe and Forest Honey, it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
2) Indian Rose & Cooling Vetiver Shower Gel (30ml) – This natural, aromatic and soap-free shower gel is made with fragrant and cooling extracts from Vetiver (Khus). Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes leaving skin fragrant, soft and supple.
3) Apricot Moisturiser with Honey & Kokum Butter (30ml) – This gentle, fragrant moisturiser is prepared from a blend of cold-pressed Himalayan Apricot Kernel Oil, organically cultivated potent herbs and Wild Honey from Sirumalai Forests. Kokum Butter enhances hydration, giving face and body soft, smooth and supple skin.
4) Lotus & Kokum Butter Lip Balm (3gm) – Prepared with fresh extract of Pink Lotus, Organic ghee and Kokum Butter, this Ayurvedic formulation will help in healing and moisturising of your lips. Along with the goodness of seven organic oils, it makes for perfect lip-care for dry weather. Your lips will feel nourished, soft and supple.
5) Hand & Foot Cream – Kokum & Honey with Mountain Rosemary (25gm) – This intense care and repair cream has ultra-moisturising and cell regeneration properties. Enriched with Kokum Butter, organic Honey, Aloe, Turmeric and a blend of organic Sesame Oil, Coconut Oil, Apricot Oil and Almond Oil, this cream soothes dry, cracked skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
All the minis of the kit come in a thick cloth pouch. Zip of the pouch is ok ok I don’t like the pouch much. Shower gel, face wash and moisturizer are housed in mini plastic bottles, lip balm has cardboard body and hand & foot cream is housed in plastic tube.
My Experience with SoulTree Everyday Essentials Travel Kit
Let’s talk about my experience with all products!
1) Indian Rose Face Wash with Turmeric & Honey
This face wash has beautiful aroma of roses. It has runny gel consistency and it lathers really well. I find this variant moisturizing and more suitable for dry skin. If you feel ALL face washes are stripping off the moisture from skin, you should definitely try this one out. I love their nutgrass variant which is for oily skin since I have combination skin.
2) Indian Rose & Cooling Vetiver Shower Gel
This is one of the best shower gels I have ever used! It has very cooling and pleasant aroma of Roses and Vetiver. It lathers nicely, cleanses skin well and smells amazingly.
3) Apricot Moisturiser with Honey & Kokum Butter
This is a body lotion that can be applied on face only if you have dry skin. The moisturizer is rich and it feels little heavy. It has runny consistency and nice herbal aroma. I use this only as body lotion. Body lotion keeps skin moisturized and very little amount is required.
4) Lotus & Kokum Butter Lip Balm
This lip balm smells very pleasant and the faint aroma stays for quite some time. I find the texture of lip balm very thick. It is not as soft as usual lip balms and a little pressure is required to evenly apply this. The lip balm gives dewy matte kind of finish and the stay power is about 3 hours. It nourished the lips moderately – not suitable for very dry/chapped lips.
5) Hand & Foot Cream – Kokum & Honey with Mountain Rosemary
This cream has very thick consistency, you need to squeeze the tube to get cream out. Half of the tube is empty, I don’t know why the brand chose this packaging with such thick cream. I find the cream not enough for very dry feet and sticky for hands. I don’t like this one.
Price & Availability
630 INR for this kit available at soultree.in and portals like Nykaa or amazon. I got this around 500 rupees from Nykaa. SoulTree keeps on running free minis offer where you get a mini free with a full size product. Keep your eyes on their offers if you really want to try out the products.
Is the SoulTree Everyday Essentials Travel Kit Worth?
Mini kits are best ways to test out products before getting full sized versions. SoulTree has 3 travel kits and many options for full size kits. You can check if that interests you. I have mixed feelings for this particular kit and I did find it a bit expensive. This is my individual opinion, full size products from SoulTree are actually very affordable. I will be posting my reviews on other products that I purchased long back super soon!
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by and reading this post! I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below. Got any suggestions or requests for reviews or any skin concerns or just chit-chat or anything, we are just an email away to discuss!!! Feel free to shoot me an email here – email@example.com, I will reply for sure pinky promise! I would love to connect with you!